2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Thought Twomey should maturity beyond his years in his display today, I'd have him over O'Connor all day atm

It's an awful pity John Cashman is short a bit of pace for the next level, what a defender, brilliant use of body and hurley on top forwards that have him for pace, very very rarely gets exposed if ever

Good games. For me, O'Connor, Cunningham and John Cashman were the best players on display.

I'd also be interested to know (saw it on TV) who/how Kingston was kept so quiet.

Connolly was poor, but in his defence, there was very little decent ball played into him. A lot of it seemed to go over his had, and often wide.
Connolly’s movement is non existent. Compare him to Cotter next to him, who’s always on the move and gets on loads of ball. Thought it was the same for Cork in the summer but the unreal poacher goals he gets covers it up a bit.

I'd argue he's a bigger prospect than Hoggy ever was at Joyce's age.

However I disagree with Red and Blue's point. Surely the Barrs boys are being more flogged playing dual stuff.
Their playing for their clubs, as it should be, Joyce didn’t exactly grow up at the Saturday morning Imokilly coaching did he?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼