2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Three great quarter finals to look foward to

Newtown will play with a bit of freedom now they have qualified and will be dangerous but I think this Glen team will have a huge say in this years championship. Glen win

Barrs are on a high now and could really explode in the Pairc but we are up against one of the super clubs of Cork who up to Sunday looked very impressive. All the pressure is on Douglas to finally perform. Has to be Douglas win surely 😀

Imokilly look really impressive but will the Castlelyons, Castlemartyr, Lisgoold and Dungourney lads be able to play 2 huge championship games in 2 days ? And Rockies have great pride and won’t fear them. Rockies to win

And when everything is done and dusted I think we will end up with another traditional final 😉

Three great quarter finals to look foward to

Newtown will play with a bit of freedom now they have qualified and will be dangerous but I think this Glen team will have a huge say in this years championship. Glen win

Barrs are on a high now and could really explode in the Pairc but we are up against one of the super clubs of Cork who up to Sunday looked very impressive. All the pressure is on Douglas to finally perform. Has to be Douglas win surely 😀

Imokilly look really impressive but will the Castlelyons, Castlemartyr, Lisgoold and Dungourney lads be able to play 2 huge championship games in 2 days ? And Rockies have great pride and won’t fear them. Rockies to win

And when everything is done and dusted I think we will end up with another traditional final 😉
Who will be the 4th semi-finalist?

Newtown will beat Glen ( bit more freedom and will tie up Hoggy)
Barrs will beat Douglas , (as Roy says , lads it Douglas).
Can see Blackrock Tearing into Imokilly and winning this one

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼