What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Turned Korean on Netflix,

South Korean military and LGBT soldiers
Edit
The South Korean military has historically discriminated LGBT identified soldiers. In 2020, two soldiers were prosecuted for engaging in consul oral sex, which according to the military code (Article 92-6) "bordered on rape." Soldiers have also been prosecuted under this code during their off duty time.[5] Transgender people are not allowed to serve in the military. Byun Hui-su (변희수), a former soldier in the South Korean military and the first openly transgender soldier in the South Korean military, was discharged from the Korean army on January 22, 2020, after being declared “handicapped” as a result of her gender affirmation surgery.[6]

"Declared handicapped"

What were you expecting?Saul to build an impenetrable tank out of a phonebox and a fountain pen?
It was completely in character and, pretty much, the only way it could end that made sense.
I was expecting it to be a lot better.

I was expecting him to do what he originally did, and worm his way out of it. The scene in the courtroom was complete bollocks.

No way he ever does that.

I was expecting it to be a lot better.

I was expecting him to do what he originally did, and worm his way out of it. The scene in the courtroom was complete bollocks.

No way he ever does that.

It was a complete pile of bollocks.

He takes 86 years in prison to prove his love for Kim?

Yeah well done, you're going to die in prison. As for all the unnecessary Breaking Bad appearances....*shudder*

It was cartoonish and jarringly at odds with the tone of the previous five seasons.

Rubbish/10

It was a complete pile of bollocks.

He takes 86 years in prison to prove his love for Kim?

Yeah well done, you're going to die in prison. As for all the unnecessary Breaking Bad appearances....*shudder*

It was cartoonish and jarringly at odds with the tone of the previous five seasons.

Rubbish/10
Overall I enjoyed the season, but I thought the first half was better. I wasn't over enthusiastic about the last few episodes as he went back into slippin Jimmy mode. The best and most exciting episodes was the first couple involving Nacho. The actor played him brilliantly

The ending didn't bother me, although, yeah, it was a quick change or heart for 86 years. But after the way Breaking Bad finished, I expected there was going to be some sort of redemption. His character wasn't pure evil or anything. He always had to capacity to do the right thing eventually.

SPOILER ALERT

SCROLL PAST IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

But there was no reason to do what he did, with Kim in mind. She had already made a statement and nothing he could say could negate that.

Yes, he was not Walt, but he was a con artist and a scum bag. It was only the last episode where we saw him robbing a terminally ill man of some of his prize possessions. And he helped Walt build a huge drug empire for fucks sake.

Am I to believe he did it in a pang of conscience for Hank and Gomez wives, who'd he would never see again?

Yeah right. It was every bit as bad as Denares in Game of thrones massacring the whole place. Complete bullshit.

SPOILER ALERT

SCROLL PAST IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

But there was no reason to do what he did, with Kim in mind. She had already made a statement and nothing he could say could negate that.

Yes, he was not Walt, but he was a con artist and a scum bag. It was only the last episode where we saw him robbing a terminally ill man of some of his prize possessions. And he helped Walt build a huge drug empire for fucks sake.

Am I to believe he did it in a pang of conscience for Hank and Gomez wives, who'd he would never see again?

Yeah right. It was every bit as bad as Denares in Game of thrones massacring the whole place. Complete bullshit.

Amen, it was dreadful.

I guess it came down to him just wanting to do the right thing and for her to see that he did that, so that she might be able to get passed what happened and what they both were responsible for between them. That it was the news of what she did that finally made him feel that he should just own it? I don't disagree that it was a bit on the thin side and could have been better. They could have gone down this road, but done it over a few episodes, instead of all the slippin Jimmy stuff. It was obvious early doors that the old woman would figure it out and end up calling the cops . Unlike GOT, which felt like a waste of time, I don't regret watching it. It was a good, especially the earlier seasons. I never thought BB was a masterpiece either. Just a very good show. Happy to be done with it all now though. Perhaps that's another reason the writers went with the life sentence. To put a definitive end to it.

Fair enough fella if that's how you see it, but na, not buying it.

Dreadfully lazy writing or writing bereft of ideas. Overall a decent show, but the last season ruined it. Not going for Lalo falling for Gus's rubbish either.

We're supposed to belive this guy is a genius arch criminal and he falls for the oldest trick in the book.

Buĺĺlllllllllllllshit.

Fair enough fella if that's how you see it, but na, not buying it.

Dreadfully lazy writing or writing bereft of ideas. Overall a decent show, but the last season ruined it. Not going for Lalo falling for Gus's rubbish either.

We're supposed to belive this guy is a genius arch criminal and he falls for the oldest trick in the book.

Buĺĺlllllllllllllshit.
The final has a 9.9 rating on IMD with nearly 30k votes..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼