Must.... Own....property....

Anyone seen 10 Halldene gardens for sale, wondering why it’s so much cheaper (€425k) than other properties for sale around Bishopstown at the moment.

From looking at houses to buy, it seems prices have come down in the last 8 weeks or so.

Anybody find the same ?
I would be very, very surprised if there isn't a significant drop in house prices over the next few years.

Higher interest rates and a tighter money supply almost make it inevitable. Inflation is still high in the Eurozone, while the headline rate of 8.9% can be largely written off due to soaring energy costs, the supposedly more stable Core Inflation measure is also creeping up, from 3.7% in June to 4% in July.

The ECB is going to have to keep raising rates if it wants to mitigate the risk of that getting out of control. Which I presume they do...

I would be very, very surprised if there isn't a significant drop in house prices over the next few years.

Higher interest rates and a tighter money supply almost make it inevitable. Inflation is still high in the Eurozone, while the headline rate of 8.9% can be largely written off due to soaring energy costs, the supposedly more stable Core Inflation measure is also creeping up, from 3.7% in June to 4% in July.

The ECB is going to have to keep raising rates if it wants to mitigate the risk of that getting out of control. Which I presume they do...
If you needed to buy but at the same time could rent for another year, i assume you would give it the year at least ?

Anyone seen 10 Halldene gardens for sale, wondering why it’s so much cheaper (€425k) than other properties for sale around Bishopstown at the moment.

BER rating F.

You'd be warmer sleeping in the back garden.

They've done the cosmetic stuff but you're going to have to spend a lot getting the house properly insulated.

BER rating F.

You'd be warmer sleeping in the back garden.

They've done the cosmetic stuff but you're going to have to spend a lot getting the house properly insulated.
F seems very, very low for a house in that condition.

I will admit, my knowledge of BER is sketchy at best, but I suspect the fact that it's got single glazing, possibly not much insulation in the attic, a poorly insulated flat roof and a crap old boiler be the biggest contributors?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼