People from different counties

Rattled from here to kingdom come by the gaa.

Isn’t your whole proc character based on being a bus driver from Douglas and despising the northside and SF/IRA.

not too sure about your Ashley madison profile.
No I am not at all rattled by the Grab All Association
It is their competitions I firmly believe are the root of this one county is better than the other bollockolgy and people in each are so different from one another.
They are not, this is a small country and I do not accept that people from different counties are different.

1. I do not drive a bus, I never drove a bus, it is years and years since i drove coaches.

2. I do not despise the Northside.

3. Yes I absolutely despise SF/IRA.

4. I love the way after all these years how you lot are still bringing up Ashley Madison, it must have been the best wind up ever on PROC that you lot are still on about it. 🤣🤣🤣

It is their competitions I firmly believe are the root of this one county is better than the other bollockolgy and people in each are so different from one another.
They are not, this is a small country and I do not accept that people from different counties are different.

1. I do not drive a bus, I never drove a bus, it is years and years since i drove coaches.

4. I love the way after all these years how you lot are still bringing up Ashley Madison, it must have been the best wind up ever on PROC that you lot are still on about it. 🤣🤣🤣

"I'm so not at all rattled by an organisation that I'll use a disparaging nickname for said organisation" :ROFLMAO:

If people from different counties are not different, how come they speak with different accents? :unsure:

Dubs can be complete and utter c**ts who think they are authorities on everything but in fairness when you get a good Dub you get a great one. A sound Dub might be a complete rarity compared to their overall number but they are absolutely as sound as you'll find anywhere. At least that's been my experience to date.

Kerrymen tend to be plamasers (sp?) but you'll do OK with them as long as at the back of it all bear in mind they're fixated on money - their one true god, even ahead of any gaelic football interest.

Wahfud, county of the first city of Ireland, are very resentful that they've been left in the wake of others, and for centuries have been particularly annoyed at not being as important as Cork. So in an effort to regain some importance they put on mokiah dub accents. Gowls

;)
Have to say any dubs I ever met have been a1

"I'm so not at all rattled by an organisation that I'll use a disparaging nickname for said organisation" :ROFLMAO:

If people from different counties are not different, how come they speak with different accents? :unsure:
Oh an accent makes people completely different does it ?

Within this.City neverlone County we have a variety of different accents.

I have yet to meet someone from Roscommon. I reckon it's a fictitious county.
i worked in roscommon for a while. i applied for a job with ballinlough refrigeration. before doing the interview they called me to tell me that it was ballinlough in roscommon and not cork. i took the job for the craic anyway before getting a transfer down to their base in carraigtwohill 😂😂😂

Meanwhile in another thread from today.
What is it about Norries in general and their inability to apologise, for example in business if a genuine error has been made, they are incapable of using the word sorry.

Is it deemed a weakness up there or what ?

Or have they not realised that when us Southsiders say it, especially in business that we do not actually mean it as much as a personal apology?
:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cil by the Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼