Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

You can safely walk around most similar sized cities on the continent with your family at night and not encounter a single drug addled feral scumbag.

Was in Milan, Munich and Lyon recently and the biggest risk is that you drop your phone or ice cream.
There are terror attacks on the continent, just recently there was one in Copenhagen and one in Oslo, thank god we're fortunate we don't have that here. We also Don't have an extreme far right like in other European and American cities, just saying like.😎

One of the reasons why Dublin is awash with drugs is because of the likes of the Hutch and Kinahan crime families and one of them hides out in Dubai they can escape Irish jurisdiction but they can't escape international sanctions.

There are terror attacks on the continent, just recently there was one in Copenhagen and one in Oslo, thank god we're fortunate we don't have that here. We also Don't have an extreme far right like in other European and American cities, just saying like.😎
We recently had a 40 year armed terrorist war.

You are not going to be killed or injured in a terrorist attack but comparing it to hordes of feral scumbags in Dublin is a vast leap of logic.

1657210632536.png

Last edited:

Lol tell it to the lads beheaded and castrated in Sligo

Currently sitting in the back of a taxi on Baggott Street, driven by some stupid cunt who has no idea where he's going.

Heuston to Stillorgan is an easy route, you go through Christchurch and hang right on to Camden Street, and before you know it you're free and easy on the N11.

Nah, not this useless fucker though. A grand tour of Dublin 2 at my expense because this guy has literally no idea what he's doing.

I might become a taxi driver myself. Entry requirements seem to be non existent.

Currently sitting in the back of a taxi on Baggott Street, driven by some stupid cunt who has no idea where he's going.

Heuston to Stillorgan is an easy route, you go through Christchurch and hang right on to Camden Street, and before you know it you're free and easy on the N11.

Nah, not this useless fucker though. A grand tour of Dublin 2 at my expense because this guy has literally no idea what he's doing.

I might become a taxi driver myself. Entry requirements seem to be non existent.
I think you need a car

Treat yourself to a couple of beers in the hotel bar after that kind of trauma m8.

👉🍺🍺

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Mirrors and Iris -rock For Irish Cancer Society

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼