The Hurling Thread

2 fantastic games to day. I really thought that both Refs were fairly consistent. I really felt that the minor Ref, Hinds I think, made a glaring error at the very end, and most critical part, of the game. He failed to penalise Tipp for the identical foul for which he penalised Offaly. My heart goes out to Offaly. It hopefully will galvanise them to move upwards and onwards in their endeavours to restore Offaly hurling to the top level.

Fair play to both teams there. Galway put it up to them but just don’t think they have the strength in the panel to see this one over the lihe. Awful lot of wides for Galway and Limerick had their fair share. I see very little between Limerick and KK in the final tbh. I’d say both managers are relishing the battle. Hope it’s a good game.

Last edited:
fair play to Galway for a decent effort but shows that we had a chance, thought the ref was very quick to give Limerick frees from distance, some they missed but it was the type of game that Galway needed every break, the ball that hit the post would have levelled and no forward following in.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

15th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼