Glastonbury

Noel is a tory twat. I'd rather not have a pint with either of these one trick pony's, but if forced to choose I'd go with Liam.
I dont think Noel is a Tory at all. He is on record lately as saying that Labour are shit and the tory landslide in 2019 just shows how shit Labour are. That doesnt make him a tory

Oasis are one of the very worst live acts Ive ever seen.

A pub band.
In the year 2022 Noel Gallagher and his brother either together or solo shouldn't be anywhere near the headliner of any big festival. They can both thank their lucky stars that indie/rock has largely been marginalised over the last 20 years as the music industry has shrunk. Bands that probably should be playing big stages at festivals are currently playing clubs or theatres, where all these legacy acts should be.

In the year 2022 Noel Gallagher and his brother either together or solo shouldn't be anywhere near the headliner of any big festival. They can both thank their lucky stars that indie/rock has largely been marginalised over the last 20 years as the music industry has shrunk. Bands that probably should be playing big stages at festivals are currently playing clubs or theatres, where all these legacy acts should be.

Agreed.

Misplaced nostalgia for music that wasnt any good in the first place.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Danny Dineen

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼