Your Mental Health

Either that or life circumstances that they can't cope with, could be family, finance or work related.

You can't sit back and let it play out if there are children involved, they must be protected.
Someone told me her sister drank herself to death leaving 3 kids behind. Nothing they did to try and stop it worked. You'd have to have real life experience of this to understand

Someone told me her sister drank herself to death leaving 3 kids behind. Nothing they did to try and stop it worked. You'd have to have real life experience of this to understand
I didn't say you could stop the parent from doing that, what I said was that the children of the parent need to be protected, even if that means taking them away.

Tell ya'll what though... Bought myself a massive pair of headphones.

Yes, I look like a dickhead, a knob end, a 'dear' hunter generally I sneer at myself.

All too used to pin earplugs with crap sound... this beauty blocks out other people while I randomly make my way through thousands of albums.

I bought Electric Larryland. Fuck me, that was decades ago.

They are glued to my head. I have missed calls, disappointed people but not a jot is given.

My smile is wide!

To all those out there and what you have been told is rock bottom, gid up... dust yourself off... And if you need anything just PM me. We all stand together!

No one gets left behind. Full stop.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼