Graham Linehan

Is this the new "cool story bro" or "save it for the cops" or is it just you being......

438cd32744b0f05c74c521ba7f9fd459.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I saw it on twitter, methinks.

Matlock wouldn't notice some bloke with a beard and a cock in her female changing riom

Depending on how they identify, Matlock is cock blind.

Now that's what I call woke.*

*delusional

#UnplugTheModem
Oh this mythical trans person has a beard now, do they?

Yeah, that sounds like an absolutely accurate and not at all hysterical representation of a trans person alright...

Yes. That is the point of including that language.

I think that you are underestimating the capacity of all people if you think that the addition of those words take away from the message.
The addition of those words is unnecessary and is in fact a distraction from what is a very important message.

But you know this already.

Are you seriously suggesting that not having the words "people with a cervix" on the ad would lead to some people being overlooked or missing out on the info?

I think you're underestimating the capability of these people of figuring out for themselves whether or not the information is relevant to them or not.

We should be greatful that our main medical organisation don't have a grasp of basic biology and are launching public health campaigns preoccupied with gender politics.

Obviously you can't point this out as being ridiculous or you are somehow intolerant.

I find it fascinating that there are people so dense as to be all for this kind of off the wall nonsense.

The addition of those words is unnecessary and is in fact a distraction from what is a very important message.

But you know this already.
I don't.

It is neither unnecessary nor a distraction.

Maybe it is the absence of a cervix that is making it so confusing for you. Good thing the advert isn't aimed at you then I guess.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼