Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

And we still don't know what the grounds for the case are.
If this is vexatious, she picked the wrong topic to go to court on and will lose more than the court case.
If this is about defamation, then anyone has the right to defend their name.
If it is in relation to Mairia Cahill i dont think it will lose SF any votes, People are seduced by promises of plentiful
supply of houses, pension at 65, 200 eu for everybody earning less than 30k, ultimately ff, fg have only themselves to blame here,

If it is in relation to Mairia Cahill i dont think it will lose SF any votes, People are seduced by promises of plentiful
supply of houses, pension at 65, 200 eu for everybody earning less than 30k,

It works EVERY time and they have us all sussed.

It wont lose votes but neither will it attract votes from those who still see S.F. as a toxic brand wedded to justifying and not confronting its violent past and endless commemoration of it.

Of course people will vote for a free social house, retire early, high welfare rates and no waiting times at hospitals etc. and someone else can pay for everything.

When all of the above inevitably cannot be delivered we will get a border poll to distract us all but they will have had their chance to fail like all the others.

It works EVERY time and they have us all sussed.

It wont lose votes but neither will it attract votes from those who still see S.F. as a toxic brand wedded to justifying and not confronting its violent past and endless commemoration of it.

Of course people will vote for a free social house, retire early, high welfare rates and no waiting times at hospitals etc. and someone else can pay for everything.

When all of the above inevitably cannot be delivered we will get a border poll to distract us all but they will have had their chance to fail like all the others.
It will absolutely cost them votes so you'd assume it is not vexatious.

And we still don't know what the grounds for the case are.
If this is vexatious, she picked the wrong topic to go to court on and will lose more than the court case.
If this is about defamation, then anyone has the right to defend their name.
'Sources said Ms McDonald’s complaint related to a Morning Ireland programme in February which included a segment on the controversial exclusion of Government politicians from a rally organised by the National Women’s Council.

During the item, reference was made to Sinn Féin’s handling of sexual abuse allegations made by women against members of the IRA'

A video is circulating of loyalists singing a song mocking the murder of Michaela Mcareavey, A reminder of the bitterness and bile
that still exists,

'Sources said Ms McDonald’s complaint related to a Morning Ireland programme in February which included a segment on the controversial exclusion of Government politicians from a rally organised by the National Women’s Council.

During the item, reference was made to Sinn Féin’s handling of sexual abuse allegations made by women against members of the IRA'

Yes I knew that part - I meant what about the segment makes her think she was defamed exactly.
As I said if this is vexatious it is a mistake.
And if it is not and she wins the case, it will still cost SF.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

John Cooper Clarke

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼