Why so angry Lee? :unsure:

Having a go at your age is

And you being upset about it is just

tbphwy m8

🤔
Politically correct 🐂💩!
nxvf06trsjg41.jpg

🤔
When have I ever insulted anyone for their colour or sexual orientation here?
Quick answer - NEVER!

P.S. French people are more racist than Spanish in my experience.

yeah, there's plenty racism in France, hardly breaking news given the far right is now regularly making it to the 2nd round of presidential elections

Doesn't change anything i've said though...the fact you don't even consider that taking the piss of a lad because of his skin colour can be offensive/racist just is enough for me, amigo.

I think it's fair to say the good will shown by everyone here in not taking the piss out of Old Man Lee for being so old as is over

yeah, there's plenty racism in France, hardly breaking news given the far right is now regularly making it to the 2nd round of presidential elections

Doesn't change anything i've said though...the fact you don't even consider that taking the piss of a lad because of his skin colour can be offensive/racist just is enough for me, amigo.
😴 😴😴

🤔
When have I ever insulted anyone for their colour or sexual orientation here?
Quick answer - NEVER!

P.S. French people are more racist than Spanish in my experience.
Whataboutery. Defending racism is also racist, and that's what you did. You could have said nothing, but you decided to call it politically correct nonsense instead. Most of your generation are a decent bunch who have moved with the times, but that's not for you, is it General Lee?

Whataboutery. Defending racism is also racist, and that's what you did. You could have said nothing, but you decided to call it politically correct nonsense instead. Most of your generation are a decent bunch who have moved with the times, but that's not for you, is it General Lee?
Lee has lots of black friends.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

DJ Darren K

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼