The Gaelic Football Thread

Anyone else disappointed with the championship so far, don’t think the new format is working. Hurling was really good over the weekend with some big games and no football games except for the tailteen cup.

Round robin should be brought into the football provincial championships as well

€40 for a stand ticket and €30 for terrace in Killarney on Saturday, €35 and €25 in all other 3 provinces
I have said this before but the interprovincial councils are nothing short of organisational terrorists in the gaa, they survive for no other reason then to give auld fellas a seat on the gaa administrative table after they have done their time at county board level.
Every intercounty game should be the same price at this stage ffs and chard going 40 for a stand in that Kip is price gouging and nothing more.
Croke park should set pricing and lay out the match schedule, is this Kerry’s second match in 9/10 weeks?

Fair expensive for anyone going to the ladies football. I get why it's done but to me there is little advantage to having them on the same bill as the men, especially for finals

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Rock Bar, Gillabbey St.

26th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼