Cork Airport is going to get offed.

Aer Lingus appears to have given up on Cork Airport. It's becoming increasingly obvious that IAG Ireland is more focused on funnelling passengers into it's hub in Dublin for transatlantic routes, along with it's secondary hub in Manchester, in order to relieve congestion at it's primary hub in Heathrow.

I went cork schipol Berlin with KLM just before lockdown. I was there for a week. My bags got lost and it was three days before I got them. On the way home they lost them again for two days.
KLM are hopeless for baggage but quite good in terms of in flight service.
Yes shocking service unless you have 12 hours between connection there is a fair chance they will lose them Same goes for Air France. I try to avoid at all costs. Hopefully Frankfurt Cork will be back for next next trip home with Lufthansa.

Getting a connection in Schiphol I had to go through an extra security step because I came from Cork Airport lmao

Never heard of that one before.

Dara O’Briain left furious as he slams Dublin Airport as a 'mess'
Irish comedian Dara O'Briain hit out at Dublin Airport for it's 'insane queues', calling the airport a 'mess'. The Bray man tweeted on Sunday that bosses ‘should be on your knees, thanking your staff’ for ‘their patience and charm’. Huge queues have been leaving Dublin Airport passengers frustrated in recent months, with more queues hitting the airport again this morning. Wait times of two hours have been reported, with some calling it the "worst airport experience."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼