Instagram 'Models'

It's slightly worrying because with so many followers (most of whom are probably teenage girls) she is normalising dressing up to look very low rent.
Everything looks fake, clothes like a 80s Noo Yawk prossie, bad tattoos.

Una Healy is also done up to the nines but she does it well. In fact she is amazing looking for a mother in her 40s.
She's classy, that's why

I'm with knicksy here. I have no idea what that means
Okay grandads 😂, if you follow someone on instagram, you get notified of their stories. So when JT was saying she had only 200 odd posts, in fact the reality is her followers might have been getting 2 or day but these aren't saved on her profile (user's choice to do so or not). If you click on an instagram profile and there is a red ring around the profile picture, it means there is a story there, maybe a video or montage of pictures (which maybe disappear after watching, similar to snapchat)

Okay grandads 😂, if you follow someone on instagram, you get notified of their stories. So when JT was saying she had only 200 odd posts, in fact the reality is her followers might have been getting 2 or day but these aren't saved on her profile (user's choice to do so or not). If you click on an instagram profile and there is a red ring around the profile picture, it means there is a story there, maybe a video or montage of pictures (which maybe disappear after watching, similar to snapchat)
Sounds like Facebook kinda

Same idea. Friends on FB have a story,it lasts 24 hours. Kinda like short snips of music, scenery or a message important to them. I'd imagine it's the same. I have an Insta account but not quite the body for it yet 😅

Social manipulation

Instagram

Insta... Suggests right now.

Gram... Shortened to your wantened load of high.

Indulge or seek some help. No difference.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

20th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Listen To The Birds: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼