The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

It’s still not over but not sure we deserve it after that. Whatever about Cedric which I think was a 40/60 call in favour of not being a penalty but it’s hard to get over the stupidity of Holding.

Luckily for us we are still in the driving seat even if it doesn’t feel like it.

Up to Arteta now, no one else can motivate the team and get what’s needed besides him.

Advantage Sp*ds but it’s not over until Frank Lampard sings.

Conte on Arteta: "He is a very good coach, and I think can become a very important coach for the future, but in six months I have heard him complain a lot."

"If you remember he complained about the fixtures...& Arsenal postponed a game in an incredible way, for Covid when they had 1 player with Covid. I don't forget this."

Conte on about complaining? Ffs, he’s left Spurs more times than Amber Heard has left Johnny Depp.

He was on about Arteta's crywank after the game.

Conte said Arteta should do less complaining, that you didnt hear him complaining about Fabinho after the Bindippers game.

It would have been more honest of 'El Tactician' (lol) to take some responsibility for getting it horribly wrong again and Holding's total lack of discipline.

Ye will probably still get fourth with the remaining games but Spurs played them off the pitch.

He is there long enough that another collapse in a huge game should be of serious concern to (proper) Bumnal fans.

Last edited:
Game over, unfortunately it’s our 2nd squad that left us down, Cedric for the penalty and Holding who could have gotten a straight red.

I think with a fit Ben White and Tomi at right back neither goal happens.

Holding though, you stupid fuckin bastard, he should have seen a straight red just for the stupidity.

Now don’t get anymore sent off ffs.

Yup

Arteta should have done a lot less whining.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼