The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Cloudy lad - while you're here, any update on your excel model?

I remember telling you ages ago Arsenal were well on track to achieve their target (which they have now achieved) and that there was room to take that one step further.

You (and one half of J&M) got a little giddy after these 3 defeats in April with your' i tried to tell ye lads' comment so i'm wondering what's happened?

KD's still shook from the pasting they got at the weekend, have some understanding buddy.

Fair point Marco.

Sorry KD m8, didn't mean to kick you while you're down. You see, sometimes we compare bang average players to all time greats. This is what's known as self depreciating humour. This is known colloquially on the local talk page scene as "banter", or "bants" for short if you will.

So when we talk about having Pyramid Pirlo, The best Egyptian in the league who's first name is Mo, that would be a classic example of aforementioned "bants".

Fair point Marco.

Sorry KD m8, didn't mean to kick you while you're down. You see, sometimes we compare bang average players to all time greats. This is what's known as self depreciating humour. This is known colloquially on the local talk page scene as "banter", or "bants" for short if you will.

So when we talk about having Pyramid Pirlo, The best Egyptian in the league who's first name is Mo, that would be a classic example of aforementioned "bants".
That's bants?

Sweet baby Jesus, you need lessons m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼