Woman murdered in Tullamore..

The aisling murphy murder ticked all the boxes for extra outrage, young school teacher , out for a run and murdered,
media coverage ran with the angle that many men are a threat to women, irish men need to be educated etc,
other murders dont recieve as much attention as in many cases the victim as known to gardai or came from an area where crime levels are high, in the immediate aftermath certain high profile
females were lining up to tell their own story. many genuine cases but id say some were exagerrated,
Anything to back up that notion that women speaking of their experiences were exaggerating?

Cos it seems a really really shitty thing to suggest if you don't...

Are leading questions not allowed here now? Are you mixing up proc and cross examination by any chance?!

As for the second part, that's pretty much " unless you will only look at the narrow criteria I have arbitrarily set, I'm not debating you". Which is fine like, feel free to take your ball and go home...

In fairness it is you who are constantly cross examining posters on here as though they were in a court room before a judge and a jury of their peers. 👩‍⚖️

I don't.

People who have no experience of court think that I do though.
You read a post, look for any weakness in the structure of the argument that you can find, and then attack that vulnerable part, and if you possible you will try and force an opponent into defending a point that he hasn't actually made to try and rattle him more. Attack is always the best form of defence in the Matlock playbook!

You read a post, look for any weakness in the structure of the argument that you can find, and then attack that vulnerable part, and if you possible you will try and force an opponent into defending a point that he hasn't actually made to try and rattle him more. Attack is always the best form of defence in the Matlock playbook!
That's debating, not cross examination!

Jesus Christ.
It's a holy late Easter miracle!
Roxy and I agreeing on something.

Are leading questions not allowed here now? Are you mixing up proc and cross examination by any chance?!

As for the second part, that's pretty much " unless you will only look at the narrow criteria I have arbitrarily set, I'm not debating you". Which is fine like, feel free to take your ball and go home...
Seriously your counselling without any knowledge of social psychology?
You wonder then why I disparge your counselling degree.
It's first year psychology stuff.

Is this a debating forum? Are you an ex School Mhuire girl by any chance?
It would explain a lot.

I thought it was a "shooting the breeze" forum myself.

At times the vibe I get from Mattie is almost as though she feels a certain contempt for lay people expressing their opinions and airing their frustrations about the legal process in this country.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼