Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Super panorama show on Abramovich's dirty money on earlier.

They Strongly suggest he is involved in managing Putin's private wealth

Last edited:
You said you were against the invasion yet it was justified by Ukraine cosying up to NATO and the E.U.
Did you not?

They don't call it an invasion in Russia. It's quite clear to the rest of the world what it is because we don't have the same censorship in the west. Therefore pro Russian propaganda outside Russia is concentrated on blaming the west for the war, calling the Ukrainian government Nazis and drawing comparison to any yank backing of any similar totalitarian state.
I never said it was justified, never once, I am not a troll nor did I call the Ukrainian government Nazis I even sleep on a pillow which is in the colours of the Ukrainian flag. I fully support the people of Ukraine.

All that being said I am pro peace, pro neutrality and want dialogue between the two sides to work this out.

Last edited:
If people think Kingsilkbeard is a troll then they should stop rising to the bait and ignore him, remember how people constantly complained that the Wuhan Wheeze thread was being derailed by a troll or two, yet they still kept replying.

The ignore function should be upgraded to a block function like on twitter imho. Blocking folks on twitter is great because you literally never see their guff again once you've blocked them.
The one problem is if you block him you can't see this thread.

Still over 2 billion worth, but you're right it would not be significant in terms of GDP.

The Russians will be sending none of those planes back, they will cannibalise them like they did the last time. They cant fly them because they wont get international clearance, so they strip them instead and use the parts to get their own fleet off the ground since that cant be traced as readily

The insurance element of this is far from straight forward for the leasing companies here. It could be viewed as an act of war but will be argued that the issue is a result of sanctions and not war, therefore doesn't qualify

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

13th Jun 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

The Darts

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼