The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Jokes on him, its focking roasting there in April/May.

40° when I was there. Unbearable.

Lol at Rashford's PR guys releasing a hastily put together training video after pics of himself and JKingz partying in Dubai emerge.

20220124_222120.jpg

20220124_222125.jpg

He's as big a bellend as Poggers tbh. Just gets a pass as he's English.

Little wonder the club is focked.

Last edited:
Jokes on him, its focking roasting there in April/May.

40° when I was there. Unbearable.

Lol at Rashford's PR guys releasing a hastily put together training video after pics of himself and JKingz partying in Dubai emerge.

View attachment 10022

View attachment 10023

He's as big a bellend as Poggers tbh. Just gets a pass as he's English.

Little wonder the club is focked.
Wtf?

They have time off. What's the big deal if they go on holidays for a few days?

Wtf?

They have time off. What's the big deal if they go on holidays for a few days?

If it was Pogba ud be losing your mind.

Anyway, Martial gone.

Never delivered for any sustained period. Good business if they can loan him out for the final year of his ridiculous contract.

Jesse is talented but another tit. Will be a good move to get him off to Saudicastle

No, I wouldn't.

Loads of the players have gone to dubai. I don't yhink its a big deal if they're on holiday.

Martial gone and already the revisionists are starting on twitter. He was a massive flop.

I think given the state of the side this season, the optics of it are horrendous. Same goes for Fridge golfing with Shane Lowry.
The humblings to City and Liverpool and the shockingly poor nature of their individual performances they should have been keeping a low profile.

I'm surprised that Ralf, who has the reputation as a disciplinarian has allowed it.
We can agree to disagree.

Tony did it one season in 7. An expensive failure. He's 26, if they can find a buyer or a loan option he shouldn't return to the club.
The should seriously consider doing similar with Rashford tbh, his numbers are just as bad.

No, I wouldn't.

Loads of the players have gone to dubai. I don't yhink its a big deal if they're on holiday.

Martial gone and already the revisionists are starting on twitter. He was a massive flop.

It’s tone deaf from the players Donny.

Go on holidays with family fit a bit of R&R by all means. They look like they’ve gone for R&B.

It wouldn’t kill them to keep the heads down and stay off social media given the performances they’ve subjected the fans to this year.

They’re totally out of touch with the fanbase.

I think given the state of the side this season, the optics of it are horrendous. Same goes for Fridge golfing with Shane Lowry.
The humblings to City and Liverpool and the shockingly poor nature of their individual performances they should have been keeping a low profile.

I'm surprised that Ralf, who has the reputation as a disciplinarian has allowed it.

Tony did it one season in 7. An expensive failure. He's 26, if they can find a buyer or a loan option he shouldn't return to the club.
The should seriously consider doing similar with Rashford tbh, his numbers are just as bad.

In the long and dishonourable list of expensive MU flops, and amidst fierce competition, Martial must be the biggest. Could never see what they saw in him to spend so much on him.

It’s tone deaf from the players Donny.

Go on holidays with family fit a bit of R&R by all means. They look like they’ve gone for R&B.

It wouldn’t kill them to keep the heads down and stay off social media given the performances they’ve subjected the fans to this year.

They’re totally out of touch with the fanbase.
I see yer point lads, but at the same time, it's the way things are now.

Young lads today post their lives on social media. Don't see young footballers being much different. You'd wish they had a it more cop on. alright.

Apprently that rapper was spewing anti semetic crap all over twitter a few months ago. Take the knee lads.......

My problems with Pogba are more to the way I'm convinced he feigns injury, and has had his bellend of an agent talking about him wanting to leave since about 6 months after he arrived.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Coldplace - The World's Leading Coldplay Tribute
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼