Woman murdered in Tullamore..

My daughter just got a message on her “Teams Account” saying that there’s going to be a candle lit for Ashling Murphy in the meditation room in school tomorrow.

Daughter just asked us who is this girl. Here we go.
Might be of some help

You know all of this has been raised already in this thread, right?

Women do talk to women about not using kids in breakups. I have witnessed those conversations, I have had those conversations.

Women don't hold other women in contempt. Some women hold women in contempt. Again, I have seen women be called out for this

I think the word you were looking for here is rear. Why would only women be responsible for raised scumbag sons? Surely that is an issue for both parents.

I haven't peddled anything about "all men".
One sec now, earlier in this thread you told us those people saying men need to stop being violent/disrespectful/misogynistic etc to women does not mean all men but some men.

And yet you took it from Choon's post that by saying women he meant or at least implied all women, surely now you can see why blokes will construe the use of these calls on men to mean all men, no?

It is a very sad case - and such a young life cut cruelly short in such a brutal way. 😢
However, the very fact that there is such a huge - and disproportionate - media reaction to Ashling’s murder actually shows just how rare these crimes are here in Ireland.

I don’t mean to sound cynical - but if the victim was an overweight, ugly 50 something woman - or a man for that matter - as opposed to a very pretty young woman who worked with children - would the media still be falling over themselves about this case?

One sec now, earlier in this thread you told us those people saying men need to stop being violent/disrespectful/misogynistic etc to women does not mean all men but some men.

And yet you took it from Choon's post that by saying women he meant or at least implied all women, surely now you can see why blokes will construe the use of these calls on men to mean all men, no?
I think that would be a fair comparison if my response to Choon was to say "how dare you say that all women do this. I am a woman and I have never held another woman in contempt etc etc etc".

Also, it's Choon. His opinions on women are well documented...

It is a very sad case - and such a young life cut cruelly short in such a brutal way. 😢
However, the very fact that there is such a huge - and disproportionate - media reaction to Ashling’s murder actually shows just how rare these crimes are here in Ireland.

I don’t mean to sound cynical - but if the victim was an overweight, ugly 50 something woman - or a man for that matter - as opposed to a very pretty young woman who worked with children - would the media still be falling over themselves about this case?
171 pages of discussion and this issues hasn't be raised once....

*bangs head off wall*

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Cripple of Inishmaan

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼