The days of cheap drink are coming to end..

Gala deserve to be boycotted for pulling a stunt like that, I hope they suffer a huge backlash as a result, sticking two fingers to a measure which is intended, however flawed, to be for the good of the public health is a very cynical ploy.

When I hear people droning on about the "nanny state" I am reminded of Trumpists, anti-vaxxers, Tories, Brexiteers, climate change deniers and other assorted low energy losers.(n)

There's no call for that.

Fellas whining about the nanny state who live in council houses and collect the dole, you couldn’t make it up. They want to be “free” to be unfree.
They want to be “free,” to run away. And then repeatedly tell those who stayed here, knuckled down and did something with their lives, that they know best.

🙄

Next week it could be a sliced pan. Buy a sliced pan for €30 and get a free credit note for €47.34.

See, there’s no MAXIMUM unit price for anything. Unless the health nazis breach EU competition law this MUP thing could be one of the biggest own goals by the nanny state in years.
After all the free market in housing still exists.

Gala deserve to be boycotted for pulling a stunt like that, I hope they suffer a huge backlash as a result, sticking two fingers to a measure which is intended, however flawed, to be for the good of the public health is a very cynical ploy.

When I hear people droning on about the "nanny state" I am reminded of Trumpists, anti-vaxxers, Tories, Brexiteers, climate change deniers and other assorted low energy losers.(n)
I've cut down my beer intake over health concerns, Trumpists would be of the same agenda, each for their own and all a right to bear arms.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Spare Parts

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼