tattoos in Cork

Tattoos are kinda gone back out of fashion now really though. I’d say they hit their peak around 2014 or so.

I’d imagine business is generally going to be down in that industry
There are so many Tattoo shops in Cork now that there can't be enough business for them all.

From what I understand Ireland has fuck all regulation with tattoo and piercing shops so anyone can open one

Isnt the general rule that if something comes into fashion then it will inevitably go out of fashion and become passe.
Thankfully when your clothes become passé you dont need them laser removed.
During the summer I saw some awful prison grade tats on show. Awful fucking blue-green blotchy things on a background of beetroot red or pasty white. I'm glad I never jumped on that bandwagon.

I heard on the news last night that the european commission are banning many of the inks that are used for fear they are carcinogenic. I dont mind tattoos... one or two can be nice but hate the big huge ones all over the back... I knew a girl in France before and she had a huge leprechain on her back.. luminous bright green hat... hideous looking thing. and they're not cheap!

I've one on my arm which I'm going to get something done with. I was 17 getting it done and I am not completely over the moon having it on my arm.
Maybe I'll increase the size and get it blacked in properly. Or i might get something drawn over it completely.
I've been working out a bit lately and my arms have gotten bigger so it would be nice to have something decent to show off.
My tattoo is a bit like this but it is smaller and the flames are all black.

73486p.jpg

That looks alright? It's not tacky. You'd have a hard job getting it covered unless it's completely faded or you could up with half a sleeve or something

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

24th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼