Fuck Eric Clapton

When modern music has been replaced by nondescript EDM in a few years and historians look back on the greatest guitarists in the history of the modern world, Clapton wouldn't even get nominated to be a roadie for any of the big names.

When modern music has been replaced by nondescript EDM in a few years and historians look back on the greatest guitarists in the history of the modern world, Clapton wouldn't even get nominated to be a roadie for any of the big names.
True story....
Sat next to Rory on a seat down the lough one balmy summers night and his genius with a guitar was effortless.
Very shy and unassuming guy.

Seriously or are you wumming?

I'm a massive Rorz G fan as many know, so am very jealous of that's true
No I mess around a lot but that's true.
I think he used to live in Glasheen at the time, we saw him regularly and wound him up. He came over and played with another friend of ours who also had a guitar. To us he was a normal guy but seriously shy, he could make a normal guitar sound like you had never heard one before. Effortless genius.

No I mess around a lot but that's true.
I think he used to live in Glasheen at the time, we saw him regularly and wound him up. He came over and played with another friend of ours who also had a guitar. To us he was a normal guy but seriously shy, he could make a normal guitar sound like you had never heard one before. Effortless genius.
you have just earned a spot on moes mantle piece alongside, Benny, pj and Brenda,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

UCC Music Recitals

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼