Stuff that grinds your gears

I stupidly bought herself tickets to a crowd called the Pillow Queens a few months ago, assuming it'd be cancelled and I wouldn't have to go. Four girls from Dublin who sing about LBGTQ stuff.

I thought I had got away with it last week when the 50% capacity for gigs was brought in. But no, they're doing two shows tonight in Cyprus Avenue so everyone with a ticket can go.

Wish me luck m8s.

I stupidly bought herself tickets to a crowd called the Pillow Queens a few months ago, assuming it'd be cancelled and I wouldn't have to go. Four girls from Dublin who sing about LBGTQ stuff.

I thought I had got away with it last week when the 50% capacity for gigs was brought in. But no, they're doing two shows tonight in Cyprus Avenue so everyone with a ticket can go.

Wish me luck m8s.
Start coughing the day before and say you have lost your sense of smell and taste,

Start coughing the day before and say you have lost your sense of smell and taste,
It's tonight :(

pillow-queens-band-1.jpg

Wish me luck m8s.
Lol, they're awful shite.

Unlucky m8

That Rats song isn't bad. I'm liking the kitchen element of the video. They are kinda rocky. Just get wasted and bounce around a bit. I'm imagine it will be a mainly gay audience

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼