Fianna Fail TDs are revolting

Lisa-Chambers.jpg

I wouldnt say revolting in fairness,

Look at the goons they rolled out to have a go at MM. Moynihan is still behaving like a spoilt child for being passed over for a place in cabinet.

McSharry is a pure pig.

Look at the goons they rolled out to have a go at MM. Moynihan is still behaving like a spoilt child for being passed over for a place in cabinet.

McSharry is a pure pig.

"Goon(s0", "spoilt child(ren)", and "pure pig(s)".

Well you certainly seem to think they're revolting as well as revolting :lol:

For some strange reason, you seem to be spamming the board with Threads that could be incorporated into ones that are already well-established.

For some reason you'd like to hide the all the faults of the government in a catchall thread that is labelled the NEXT Government, but are quite happy with individual threads taking a pop at an Opposition Party.

You're rather transparent aren't you? :)

You're being a bit obnoxious now Soundy, too obvious. At least put it in the CA forum.

Repped.

Bishop Con Lucey said:
You're

It's tedious in the extreme.

I'm just waiting for his next thread attacking Fine Gael, Fianna Fail or the Greens.

All the while defending murderers, rapists and child killers, without batting an eyelid.

That didn't take long.

Cue 'shill/cogent argument/lack of self awareness/what about murders from the 1920s' gibberish.

Admin you're handing out bans for the use of stock phrases. This is spam. Please sort it out.

Whatever Soundy, you're a bit of a parody at this stage. If I wanted to read any political propaganda I'd go to another site or section.

Just because I don't want Sf or ff or fg or greens etc rammed down my mouth you think automatically that I'm a shill you weirdo.

Maybe proc is evolving into a political sounding piece with this obvious spam.

Why is it "spam" to put up a thread critical of FF, but not "spam" to put up one critical of SF (for instance)?

And if you don't want it "rammed down (your) throat" don't you at least accept that at least this thread is more descriptive of the content than "The NEXT Government" thread which is used to gloss over the foibles of the CURRENT Government.

If I didn't know better I'd say you might enjoy having it rammed down your throat ;-)

Repped.

That didn't take long.

Cue 'shill/cogent argument/lack of self awareness/what about murders from the 1920s' gibberish.

Admin you're handing out bans for the use of stock phrases. This is spam. Please sort it out.

Oh look, Dan doesn't even know which of his alter egos he's using - he's actually quoting himself :lol:

Meanwhile, Dan et al are more than happy to have the SF aren't a real party thread. Funny that

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers’ Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼