Willie Bocht

It's not whataboutery. I've asked a very straight forward question in response to your "Murdering scum are all the same, irrespective of what 'cause' they wrap themselves in."

You came out with a very bald statement and I've asked you to clarify it.

As for your dignity quip - I'm amazed you can even spell it ;-)

What's to clarify? Do you not understand it?

You were the one who posted

"Murdering scum are all the same, irrespective of what 'cause' they wrap themselves in."

And then ran away as fast as you could when asked to elaborate. To be expected of you and your simplistic approach to modern Irish history I suppose.

Its there in black and white.

Are you hard of reading?

Its there in black and white.

Are you hard of reading?

Murdering scum are all the same, irrespective of what 'cause' they wrap themselves in.

So are those who served in the british army in the 'cause' of Britain all "murdering scum", some, or none. Fairly straight forward question for you to elaborate on your wide-ranging statement.

So you didn't say Dan was anti republican when you posted this...

I guess I can't read basic English. :rolleyes:

Really?

Last time now - tell me how "I understand you tend towards the anti-republican viewpoint which is fine" as a comment about One's potential view on republicanism as far as I can see from his posts equates to drawing any equivalence between anti-republicanism and anti-SF/IRA?

It doesn't. The only point I have tried to make in this thread is that the subject of the thread was not just an advocate for the victims of IRA murder on Loyalist/Unionist side only. That is simply a statement of fact. A statement of fact that also does not equate antirepublicanism with anti-SF/IRA.

One and I agree murder is murder as I presume you do, so it's all good.

Murder is murder; unlawful killing is unlawful killing; manslaughter is manslaughter; accident by misadventure is accident by misadventure etc etc

It's when you try to colour it by "whatever cause" that I'm looking for the clarification on. In our opinion Dan is Britain maintaining its control of the north sufficient justification for the killing of the various people there, and beyond?

What was his reaction to bloody sunday? I agree with you re coveney, i have no issue with him expressing sympathy but coveney should have mentioned all victims not just one side,
he said that he wouldn't really believe the Saville enquiry before it came out, that it probably would just contain answers the republicans wanted to hear.he was pretty sure some of the victims were armed, regardless of the report
also he stated that the fenians better not ask for convictions after the report aswell,that all along they just wanted answers,not to push their luck or else he and his crowd would look for convictions of past ira muders too

Was watching the documentary spotlight on the trouble and it seems Wee Willie was the main supplier of guns in the Ulster Resistance organisation to the UDA.

Anyone who was familiar with the north and it's troubled history knew Willie was best case a very devious attention-seeker who sought to diminish the plight of nationalists and highlight the case of loyalism, and worst case was up to his neck in it.

He was continuously rubbing shoulders with far too many players to have been the mere innocent abroad that he and some of the self-loathers would have had you believe. Willie's posing in beret with a machine gun conflicted greatly with his "I'm a pure innocent God-fearing soul" spiel.

And there are a couple of "reverends" and DUP members up there who are/were quite willing to go with the "SF/IRA" narrative that is lapped up and repeated by the usual suspects here, while at the same time trying to distance themselves from their complicity with Ulster Resistance who knowingly armed and financed the UFF

Anyone who was familiar with the north and it's troubled history knew Willie was best case a very devious attention-seeker who sought to diminish the plight of nationalists and highlight the case of loyalism, and worst case was up to his neck in it.

He was continuously rubbing shoulders with far too many players to have been the mere innocent abroad that he and some of the self-loathers would have had you believe. Willie's posing in beret with a machine gun conflicted greatly with his "I'm a pure innocent God-fearing soul" spiel.

And there are a couple of "reverends" and DUP members up there who are/were quite willing to go with the "SF/IRA" narrative that is lapped up and repeated by the usual suspects here, while at the same time trying to distance themselves from their complicity with Ulster Resistance who knowingly armed and financed the UFF

Same with box car Willie mcrea

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

His Father's Voice

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼