OFFICIAL Official IOTY Award 2019

and he's now changed it to 2019 to mask what a fucking hames he made of it in not adding a poll.

SoundY really should be making more headway in the Official poll.

and he's now changed it to 2019 to mask what a fucking hames he made of it in not adding a poll.

SoundY really should be making more headway in the Official poll.

Changed it to 2019??? It was always 2019

The opening post - you can see there were no edits - reads
"Just getting in a ahead of Dan/One/Beamish before he tries to start one in September 2019 to get himself made Jew Dictator some hour on a Sunday afternoon when nobody's looking

Remember, this is the OFFICIAL Official one - accept no imitations. "

Even for a dullard like you that should be clear and unambiguous.

In fact, the one who seemed to change the title (and I confess I don't know how one does that here) was you adding your "accept no substitute" after my post went up. They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery and shows your lack of originality ;-)

Changed it to 2019??? It was always 2019

The opening post - you can see there were no edits - reads
"Just getting in a ahead of Dan/One/Beamish before he tries to start one in September 2019 to get himself made Jew Dictator some hour on a Sunday afternoon when nobody's looking

Remember, this is the OFFICIAL Official one - accept no imitations. "

Even for a dullard like you that should be clear and unambiguous.

In fact, the one who seemed to change the title (and I confess I don't know how one does that here) was you adding your "accept no substitute" after my post went up. They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery and shows your lack of originality ;-)

Rattled to infinity and beyond.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

11th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Henry Prune

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼