Cyclists

Disagree. They probably break more lights but I find them a lot less aggressive probably down to the limitations of their bikes.

The worst for me are the lads decked out in TDF gear on lightweight bikes absolutely smashing it through traffic at high speed without a care for their own mortality.
They have an over-confidence in their own ability and are the typical know it all you see on youtube videos with a camera attached to their helmet.

Most of teh helmet camera brigade are assholes, not going to disagree with you there.

But, as I've said consistently over the years on this, you can't tar all cyclists with teh same brush, in the same way you can't tar all motorists.

There are just good road users and bad road users.

Out walking the dog yesterday and some lady started cycling on the footpath towards us. I started to give her the eyes as she passed.
The dog must have picked up on my annoyance, cause next thing i feel a jolt on the lead and he's right up next to her bike barking at her.
The little guy gave her the fright of her life :lol!: She let out a "Oh my god! Oh Jesus!" Oh how I laughed.
Silly tart.

Most of teh helmet camera brigade are assholes, not going to disagree with you there.

But, as I've said consistently over the years on this, you can't tar all cyclists with teh same brush, in the same way you can't tar all motorists.

There are just good road users and bad road users.

The camera brigade are actively looking for confrontation, very aggressive.

This should cheer a few of you up...
Finally saw a cyclist get pulled for going through a red light.

FGljEg3.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/53tptj/finally_saw_a_cyclist_get_pulled_for_going/

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼