TPOTY -CORKBHOY or POL

Who is the most tedious?

• Corkbhoy

Votes: 47 49.5%
  • POL

Votes: 48 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You kept your head down CB. I tried to weed you out but you stayed put. The sign of an old hand at the game.

Anyway Happy New Year, and i suppose i will be watching my back for 2015 after this :D

I didn't want to be seen to be trying to interfere with the poll, pal. That's how fair I am, neutral to the core of my bones, even when it comes to polls I'm in.

Happy New year, pal. If 2015 is as half as good as 2014 we're in for great times. No need to watch your back, nothing to fear.

why would you? it's procty's poll isn't it?

Tbh Lozzmeizter, what you think at this stage means zero to me in the grand scheme of things. You shnake around the forum on the shirtails of other posters with zero opinion yourself. Be a man for one day. It feels good :D

If you think i am procti, then theres nothing i can do about it. You are wrong though.

Tbh Lozzmeizter, what you think at this stage means zero to me in the grand scheme of things. You shnake around the forum on the shirtails of other posters with zero opinion yourself. Be a man for one day. It feels good :D

If you think i am procti, then theres nothing i can do about it. You are wrong though.

eh? I never said you were procty. just wondering why you would think you'd have to watch your back after a poll by another poster? sounds a bit odd is all.

I'm sick to the stomach. Had a grand on the tie at 7/1 with Laddies. Summer holidays will be Youghal again this year. I was ready to book flights to Aruba, FFS!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼