Cork Hurlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciaran Sheehan DID NOT tog out in an A v B match.

Eamonn Murphy says in tonight's edition:

"There was speculation last week that Aidan Walsh and Ciarán Sheehan could be added to the squad, having popped up at training. The football powerhouses were dual minor and U21s for Cork (hurling). However during a press conference last week JBM stated there won't be any additions to the squad unless barring injuries (sic)".

I don't know what he means by "popped up at training" but safe to say the boys aren't being called up. End of.

Cian Mac to start at centre half forward for the replay

Surprised this was revealed on Monday morning so far in advance of the match. There's no source quoted by Eamonn Murphy so perhaps it's a well timed "leak". He's being brought in for his physicality something Eddie Brennan mentioned yesterday that Cork will have to address. TBF to Eddie he said Clare's backs were (illegally) all over the Cork half forwards but the ref is rarely looking in that direction until the puck out has left Nash's stick.

Will be interesting to see who starts on Saturday though. I thought JBM might give the same 15 a chance to redeem themselves from the get go.

I slash my fucking wrists if Cork another AI. Horrible Cork bastards!

How come this lad wasn't in the running for idiot of the year? He'd run away with it.

Limerick, you got to laugh. There's more all ireland medals down the back of couches in cork than in that third world county.

Cian Mac to start at centre half forward for the replay - likely to bé in place of Coughlan according to today's echo

Also reported that there isn't likely to bé any changes at the back.

Cian Mac showed a bit of fight when he came on the last day - that will bé needed if we are to have a chance

Seems to be speculation from people in the circles at games over weekend. Albeit, I wouldn't be putting huge emphasis on what that shit rag the Echo says.

Lehane back into corner and Cronin on wing... Would take Bugler out of 2/3 half back line in theory and hopefully Pa can make a better fist of things Saturday and grab 3/4 of his trademark catches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Flames

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼