Balincolig Garage Overcharging

What I don't understand is I thought your regular mode of transport was a pony and trap.
Bit of hay and and a bucket of fruit and veg for the nag should be your only outlay.

By the looks of things there's a tumultuous amount of information you don't understand !

Go hide yourself

Infidel

firstly what car do you drive, secondly was it outer and inner - two outer or two inner joints that needed replacing. Even with spurious parts when i changed my CV joints (two outers) the parts alone were 260 euro, standard rate is 60 per hour so say 1 hour and the CV joint for 80. sounds okay if you ask me.

firstly what car do you drive, secondly was it outer and inner - two outer or two inner joints that needed replacing. Even with spurious parts when i changed my CV joints (two outers) the parts alone were 260 euro, standard rate is 60 per hour so say 1 hour and the CV joint for 80. sounds okay if you ask me.

140 Euros for less than three quarters of an hours work to replace two CV joints, which I supplied myself.

They should change their name from "Auto Mania" to "Highway Robbery"

:roll:

yeah but the usual is 1 hour minimum charge even if it only took 15mins to do the job....

thats standard practice anywhere...

plus 60 an hour is way to high - usual is around 35 an hour.

Hang thinks the garage sold you the parts along with the €P/H charge.

look I bought the parts new in Glanmire for a hundred euro & brought them to wankomainiak who paid a Polish guy less than a tennor for the 50 minuets he spent removing & replacing said parts to & from my beast of a car !

140 yoyos is a crime

cunts

look I bought the parts new in Glanmire for a hundred euro & brought them to wankomainiak who paid a Polish guy less than a tennor for the 50 minuets he spent removing & replacing said parts to & from my beast of a car !

140 yoyos is a crime

cunts

generally speaking a garage will charge up to 130 per joint - excluding parts - 60 per hour is the going garage rate - obviously private garages rates differ - you should have asked what the hourly rate was before getting the job done if you were so unhappy - 140 of CV joints would be pretty good if not cheap.

automania r terrible wankers. even before it was automania they had a smaller place in where scotts is now. ian chadwick, or chaddy as he is known is the biggest spanner in there. what a tool like. big dopey english fella in his 40s...goes around bleaching his hair like he's 20...terrible langer. driving ford ka rally cars too....and he's shit

automania r terrible wankers. even before it was automania they had a smaller place in where scotts is now. ian chadwick, or chaddy as he is known is the biggest spanner in there. what a tool like. big dopey english fella in his 40s...goes around bleaching his hair like he's 20...terrible langer. driving ford ka rally cars too....and he's shit

Yeah see, that's when i'd love to be doing your job.

If i saw that prick on the road i'd do him for every thing.:)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼