Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Is Derek Blighe in the room with you now?

Albania isn't part of the EU and they represent the 2nd highest number of Asylum applications in Ireland.

Its already been established by the Gardai that the Albanian mafia are active in Ireland
No, he must be with you..

Albania are 11th with 539 out of 26,279

Thats about 2%

Is Albania in the EU then?

'Albanian mafia operating in Dublin'

Lol
lol fucking lol...

You said 2nd highest asylum applications are Albanian. They account for 2% and are 1th

And then you make it sound like the Albanian Mafia have taken over the Irish Underworld and back it up with a 300k story.

300k is about a 40 foot container of tobaccos worths...

But you're right I didn't think about Albania when I mentioned Eastern Europe.

I apologize and I'll correct myself to

Eastern European States that are in the EU.

Historically everyone forgot about Albania.

lol fucking lol...

You said 2nd highest asylum applications are Albanian. They account for 2% and are 1th

And then you make it sound like the Albanian Mafia have taken over the Irish Underworld and back it up with a 300k story.

Calm down Derek.

More off point pontificating from Soundy.

Given your obnoxious treatment of me on here, I have no interest in your opinions or your advice.

You made your priorities on rapists versus rape victims clear in your posts about Maria Cahill.

Matty with accusations of "off point pontificating" yet has steadfastly refused (been unable) to back up her rather bizarre claim that "a lot" of posters on this thread "only care about assaults on women if they can use them for a racist agenda."
Your lack of self awareness is as astounding as it is amusing.

I've not treated you any more obnoxiously here than you have treated me, and well you know it. So spare us the injured innocent routine.

You're dead right I made my priorities on rapists versus victims clear in my posts about Maria Cahill when I apologised innumerable times on the exact same forum as I made the (what turned out to be mistaken) claim about her. I recanted soon after I'd made the initial claim and have castigated the rapist ever since. NOBODY deserves to be raped. There is NO excuse for it. And the guy who did it is a complete and utter scumbag.

Now, about your claims that there are a lot of people here who "only care about assaults on women if they can use them for a racist agenda." Do you admit you called that very wrong? Or will you continue to accuse a lot of people in the wrong here?

Given your previous I reckon you'll just keep doubling down on your false claim, and will never admit you were wrong, much less appologise for making it.

Matty with accusations of "off point pontificating" yet has steadfastly refused (been unable) to back up her rather bizarre claim that "a lot" of posters on this thread "only care about assaults on women if they can use them for a racist agenda."
Your lack of self awareness is as astounding as it is amusing.

I've not treated you any more obnoxiously here than you have treated me, and well you know it. So spare us the injured innocent routine.

You're dead right I made my priorities on rapists versus victims clear in my posts about Maria Cahill when I apologised innumerable times on the exact same forum as I made the (what turned out to be mistaken) claim about her. I recanted soon after I'd made the initial claim and have castigated the rapist ever since. NOBODY deserves to be raped. There is NO excuse for it. And the guy who did it is a complete and utter scumbag.

Now, about your claims that there are a lot of people here who "only care about assaults on women if they can use them for a racist agenda." Do you admit you called that very wrong? Or will you continue to accuse a lot of people in the wrong here?

Given your previous I reckon you'll just keep doubling down on your false claim, and will never admit you were wrong, much less appologise for making it.
So many words. So little logic.

lol fucking lol...

What the absolute fawk is "1th"?
That's one of the few times I've seen a lisp in written form.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

I'm Grand Mam presents That's Showbiz

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼