Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Have you figured out how to multiquote yet?

Because having to wade through multiple posts of your utter bullshit is painful. Could you not at least put it all in one post?

If you checked just two posts above your response I did multiquote - both you and Dan (#4,916)

I, and you, and everyone else here, has the right to post in response to other peoples' posts. It's so like you to want to make multiple posts and then try complain when others respond to them individually rather than lump all their responses together as you now request. The fact that you don't see anything wrong in your request speaks volumes.

Seriously, you're doing yourself absolutely no favours here lashing out so obviously stupidly trying to claim that I can't multiquote, just a couple of posts after I've multiquoted. Can I suggest you step away from your PC for a while before you do yourself a further mischief. :cool:

If you insist on hanging around to be further exposed, why don't you try answering the question put to you a number of times at this stage.

Name some of "the lot" of posters here that you claim "only care about assaults on women if they can use them for a racist agenda."

I'm quite confident that you'll run away from answering yet again. You've previous for this when you're caught out in your claims. Just admit that you're wrong and move on.

The Derek Blighes of the world

Is Derek Blighe in the room with you now?

Eastern Europeans are part of EU and are allowed in.

So if we stop the immingrants the Eastern Europeans will still be coming in.

Albania isn't part of the EU and they represent the 2nd highest number of Asylum applications in Ireland.

Its already been established by the Gardai that the Albanian mafia are active in Ireland

If you checked just two posts above your response I did multiquote - both you and Dan (#4,916)

I, and you, and everyone else here, has the right to post in response to other peoples' posts. It's so like you to want to make multiple posts and then try complain when others respond to them individually rather than lump all their responses together as you now request. The fact that you don't see anything wrong in your request speaks volumes.

Seriously, you're doing yourself absolutely no favours here lashing out so obviously stupidly trying to claim that I can't multiquote, just a couple of posts after I've multiquoted. Can I suggest you step away from your PC for a while before you do yourself a further mischief. :cool:

If you insist on hanging around to be further exposed, why don't you try answering the question put to you a number of times at this stage.

Name some of "the lot" of posters here that you claim "only care about assaults on women if they can use them for a racist agenda."

I'm quite confident that you'll run away from answering yet again. You've previous for this when you're caught out in your claims. Just admit that you're wrong and move on.
Once again, if you can't work it out from reading the thread, then I can't help you to understand it.

I logged on here to notification that you had responded to 3 of my posts separately, as well as posting your inane laugh emoji reactions at posts that you clearly don't find funny. Could you not try and tidy up your idiocy a bit at the very least.

The Derek Blighes of the world keep blaming 'Undocumented Males' for everything.

Eastern Europeans are part of EU and are allowed in.

So if we stop the immingrants the Eastern Europeans will still be coming in.
If you’re white and not African then the far right don’t have too much of a problem with you.

Once again, if you can't work it out from reading the thread, then I can't help you to understand it.

I logged on here to notification that you had responded to 3 of my posts separately, as well as posting your inane laugh emoji reactions at posts that you clearly don't find funny. Could you not try and tidy up your idiocy a bit at the very least.

Once again, you were asked to back up your ludicrous claim with examples. You haven't provided even one. The fact that you keep trying to deflect isn't impressing anyone and merely serves to undermine you further by underlining your decision to cling doggedly to a false claim. That you can't understand that speaks volumes.

We all make mistakes here, and in life in general. Wiser heads recognise when they've erred, they admit their mistake, and move on. Most people don't think less of them for it because, as I say, we all make mistakes.

But when someone behaves like you, pontificating to one and all, and refuses to acknowledge their own mistakes, but actually goes further and doubles down on their mistakes, then others see them doubling down on their stupidity.

It's not a good look for you Matty but it's not something you've wised up to yet. With your obstinate "I'm always right" attitude you're alienating more and more people here who think you're coming across as a right trucker. It's not a popularity contest but you seem to revel in trying to talk down to people.

Once again, you were asked to back up your ludicrous claim with examples. You haven't provided even one. The fact that you keep trying to deflect isn't impressing anyone and merely serves to undermine you further by underlining your decision to cling doggedly to a false claim. That you can't understand that speaks volumes.

We all make mistakes here, and in life in general. Wiser heads recognise when they've erred, they admit their mistake, and move on. Most people don't think less of them for it because, as I say, we all make mistakes.

But when someone behaves like you, pontificating to one and all, and refuses to acknowledge their own mistakes, but actually goes further and doubles down on their mistakes, then others see them doubling down on their stupidity.

It's not a good look for you Matty but it's not something you've wised up to yet. With your obstinate "I'm always right" attitude you're alienating more and more people here who think you're coming across as a right trucker. It's not a popularity contest but you seem to revel in trying to talk down to people.
More off point pontificating from Soundy.

Given your obnoxious treatment of me on here, I have no interest in your opinions or your advice.

You made your priorities on rapists versus rape victims clear in your posts about Maria Cahill.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼