• Yes, as soon as it's available

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Yes but not straight away, I'll wait as long as I can

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • No, I will not be talking a Covid-19 vaccine

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
Absolutely.

However, if say, Spain don’t want you unvaccinated types in their country, that’s their choice.

Good point. Having worked many years overseas, multiple countries,there was no option if you were to gain access/visa, unless vaccinated against any number of Plagues to use a generic term.

The imbeciles of course will have an option to be or not inoculated. Already in denial that Covid-19 exists or is a hoax, why would they need to be vaccinated.

There are still half-wits refusing their issue MRR jag, misled by discredited nonsense.

Just as some believe the earth is flat. Sadly, there is no cure for stupidity.

Good point. Having worked many years overseas, multiple countries,there was no option if you were to gain access/visa, unless vaccinated against any number of Plagues to use a generic term.

The imbeciles of course will have an option to be or not inoculated. Already in denial that Covid-19 exists or is a hoax, why would they need to be vaccinated.

There are still half-wits refusing their issue MRR jag, misled by discredited nonsense.

Just as some believe the earth is flat. Sadly, there is no cure for stupidity.

Great post.

Also about ten years ago I was offered a job. Had to take a vaccine for Hepatitis (can’t remember which one), before starting though. That was my choice;

Take the vaccine or you don’t get the job.

I took the vaccine.

what's in it?
hold on, I don't know what's in it.
I can't put it in me if I don't know what's in it - or how it's made.

I love Denny sausages on Saturday mornings though - yum.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Open Mic Night

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼