Which sports book are you reading at the moment?

^

Listen to Fred the Red

cb05534ff16dc9e881018f0c9b28de40.gif

Read The World's Biggest Cash Machine over the Weekend.

Well worth a read if you're a United fan, and if you like football history in general.

The Glazer's are the absolute scum of the earth, but there was little in it I didn't already know.

Fergie comes out of it very poorly too. It seems to have been a genuine misunderstanding wrt to the horse, but what I didn't know is Magnier wasnt happy about it, wanted it resolved and made Ferguson some very generous offers, which Fergie refused.

After Fergie acted the bollox, then and only then did Magnier show his teeth. Fergie comes across as a very greedy man, and he absolutely did NOT act in the best interests of the club.

Anyway, my blood pressure has returned to normal now, and I'm reading Chippy's Born to be a Footballer. It's your typical footballer autobiography, but it's still enjoyable.
I must give this a read, put your copy behind the bar in Noels for me please m8 :lol!:

It’s very unusual for these fellas to let emotion rule over business but that seems to have been the case. The club is worth 5 times what they sold it for so it must be a regret for them financially.
Na, McManus said he couldn't wait to get out of it. I'd doubt he's lying either. He had plenty of other investments that made him money without the hassle.
I don’t think even Coolmore would have known how shit things were going to get, but i thank them for their services to football regardless.
Fu m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Aaron O Sullivan

Seventy Seven, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼