• Iran

• UK

• US

• Syria

• Nort Korea

• Egypt

• Serbia

Results are only viewable after voting.
EU wanted Croatia in the union but a choice between Albania & Serbia they will side with Serbia. Serbia is historically and culturally European country yes that means Christian and fought against the Ottomans for their independence and much of the cold war Yugoslavia which was Serbian majority run was a liberal minded Communist state. The EU is not going to turn away from Belgrade and as I said it hosts a huge opposition Russian movement. EU will try to keep Serbia on board.
On Yugoslavia, you have a CIA report that was released in 2008. to be published, great read. While they were "liberal communist" country, it was way more complicated, they depended on USA money while playing innocent in front of other communist countries. Broz Tito was definitely smart to benefit from both sides 🤣

This is 100% correct, but to achieve that, Serbia will have to let Kosovo issue to go away. With Serbia joining EU, that will remove Vojvodina issue completely. It's in everyone's best interest to have entire Balkans in the EU, but they have to make steps to ensure they are aligned with EU law and values.
I agree with you just like while Britain was in the EU we had free travel across the island and still do regardless of Brexit being in the EU allows those sort of border divisions to iron out.

I agree with you just like while Britain was in the EU we had free travel across the island and still do regardless of Brexit being in the EU allows those sort of border divisions to iron out.
Similar, but yes, whenever a country joins EU, those border issues go away. In Ireland it happened into reverse, but fair play to Irish politicians to stick to Good Friday Agreement, even though we all know USA went to UK and told them to F off 🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼