what book you reading at the moment? (incl poll)

Do you like to read books

• Total voters
Berserker - Adrian Edmondson's memoir.

Funny enough in places. Hes had an interesting like. Bit too much 'needless to say I had the last laugh-isms' for my liking.

First physical form book Ive bought in a long time. I love my Kindle, triffic device but theres a lot to be said for actually holding a book in your hands.

Picked the hardback for myself when it came out. I have yet to open it.

I bought an absolute langerload of books over the past 6 months.

I'm not a young man.

The pressure is on.

Picked the hardback for myself when it came out. I have yet to open it.

I bought an absolute langerload of books over the past 6 months.

I'm not a young man.

The pressure is on.

Couldnt be got on the dodgy sites and the Kindle shop was 12.99

Picked up a Hardback copy for 7.99

Its so/so. I did chortle a few times. He has a major chip on his shoulder. The print is huge so you will fly through it.

Couldnt be got on the dodgy sites and the Kindle shop was 12.99

Picked up a Hardback copy for 7.99

Its so/so. I did chortle a few times. He has a major chip on his shoulder. The print is huge so you will fly through it.

Nice one - I might lash into that as soon as I get out of Belfast. Nearly finished Patrick Radden Keefe's "Say Nothing".

I read Ade's novel "The Gobbler" years ago. Didn't think much of it at the time.

Bought Demon Copperhead this afternoon and am 70 pages in already. Loving it so far. Now, I have come across a good few of this style, first person narrative set in a tough (yes, trailer park) community. But, darn it, it's good. Very loosely based on David Copperfield as you may have heard.
David Copperfield the magician was a naughty boy. Me too after him now. Think he used be buddies with Epstein

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Phrases - Decks Out

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼