what book you reading at the moment? (incl poll)

Do you like to read books

• Total voters
Just finished Erebus: The Story of a Ship by Michael Palin
The history of one of the ships that disappeared on Franklin's expedition to find the Northwest Passage.

Highly recommended if thats your kind of thing.

Just finished Erebus: The Story of a Ship by Michael Palin
The history of one of the ships that disappeared on Franklin's expedition to find the Northwest Passage.

Highly recommended if thats your kind of thing.

If polar exploration interests you then this is one of the very best.

Screenshot_20240301_140701_Brave.jpg

Went through a big polar exploration phase of reading.

Fascinating subject.

Scott & Amundsen by Huntford is excellent.

The Worst Journey in the world by Apsley Cherry-Garrard is very good.
I read those two books many years ago, the former was a superb read but very harsh on Scott, Cherry-Garrard suffered mental health problems for the rest of his life after his ordeal.

Currently reading "Manifest" by my good friend RoxY Nafousi, a gripping and inspiring read.

This book is taking me deeper into my inner healing journey and expanding my understanding of each of the unique seven steps to manifestation. RoxY provides practical techniques to teach you how to harness your potential and confidently step into your power.

Each chapter is filled with exercises for you to complete that are designed to cultivate self-awareness, reflection and growth, and therefore empower and enhance your manifesting process. It's a meeting of science and wisdom, manifesting is a self-development practice that will enable you to reach your goals, cultivate self love and live your best life.

In short, it's a roadmap to a more positive life.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Brógeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼