Welcome Palestine

They'll protest this. But won't organise and protest about the housing crisis or healthcare which they will experience very soon when they leave college. It's bizarre they are protesting stuff which will have no effect on the country in which they live in. Same with the George Floyd. Colleges are completely controlled by the media.
All about the clicks and likes. housing isn't cool.

All about the clicks and likes. housing isn't cool.
Its saddening. The only time people actually organised and protested the government en masse in recent memory was the water protests and in hindsight I'm not sure if that was even a benefit for us. But protesting the housing crisis or healthcare would absolutely be for the right reasons.

They'll protest this. But won't organise and protest about the housing crisis or healthcare which they will experience very soon when they leave college. It's bizarre they are protesting stuff which will have no effect on the country in which they live in. Same with the George Floyd. Colleges are completely controlled by the media.
That Laszlo c8nt has been on my radar for the past year now. Total snowflake, he wouldn't be trying any of his marxist, anti-capitalist shit in Belgium.

"I firmly believe it's beyond time to remove the Book of Kells from
@tcddublin and put it into safe keeping. They clearly are not capable of safeguarding it, and if asshole foreign students think they can hold it to ransom, they need to be ejected from our country"
wedding-season-owen-wilson.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼