Welcome Palestine

Just because it says it on twitter they were unarmed doesn't mean it's true.

They well have been unarmed but the reality is you or I don't know, that is what I was saying before you went off on a wild goose chase about Smyth and the Cork and County Club :lol!:

It's not just because it says on twitter that I thought them unarmed. You can clearly see their hands and arms are swinging freely, so they weren't carrying anything. Are you now suggesting that they had short-arms and that they were secreted on the four of them?

Seems a very big stretch to be honest.

Have you some reason for assuming the worst of these people, or is it merely because they were targeted and executed by Israel?

It's not just because it says on twitter that I thought them unarmed. You can clearly see their hands and arms are swinging freely, so they weren't carrying anything. Are you now suggesting that they had short-arms and that they were secreted on the four of them?

Seems a very big stretch to be honest.

Have you some reason for assuming the worst of these people, or is it merely because they were targeted and executed by Israel?
What I am saying is there is no information as to who these guys are and why they have been targeted.

There could be a valid reason for it, you are the one that is assuming they are innocent based on a 5 second video clip.

What I am saying is there is no information as to who these guys are and why they have been targeted.

There could be a valid reason for it, you are the one that is assuming they are innocent based on a 5 second video clip.

What valid reason is there for targeting four individuals with high explosives while they're walking along a dirt-road in the middle of an already bombed-out area?

There are no arms whatsoever visible in the clip and they clearly presented no immediate danger to anybody.

And it's not as though Israel doesn't have a long track record of deliberately targeting and then killing unarmed Palestinian civilians is it?

I don’t think that is a fair comment towards him.
People following the war closely on social channels would have seen Hamas dressed as Palestine civilians carrying rpgs and other armalites
That isn’t to justify the attack but maybe shed light on where he is coming from.
I’ve posted above that I don’t think they were armed.

I don’t think that is a fair comment towards him.
People following the war closely on social channels would have seen Hamas dressed as Palestine civilians carrying rpgs and other armalites
That isn’t to justify the attack but maybe shed light on where he is coming from.
I’ve posted above that I don’t think they were armed.

But surely he can admit there are no such weapons on view in that video clip. The empty hands are visible.

That is up to him to admit
That clip is a shortened sequence of a longer clip
They’re maybe a longer version that he has seen with them carrying arms earlier
Also he has a point on we not knowing who they are
The Israel army could have know that were not civilians if that was case.
But surely he can admit there are no such weapons on view in that video clip. The empty hands are visible.

We don't know who those children kicking a ball on a Gazan beach were either. They were similarly targeted and had high explosives fired at them from afar and killed.

I wouldn't believe the Israeli army version of most things to be honest. They've a track record of lying through their teeth.

What valid reason is there for targeting four individuals with high explosives while they're walking along a dirt-road in the middle of an already bombed-out area?

There are no arms whatsoever visible in the clip and they clearly presented no immediate danger to anybody.

And it's not as though Israel doesn't have a long track record of deliberately targeting
There could be any number of reasons, it’s a war zone they could be known Hamas terrorists that have been tracked and taken out.

You are basing your assumption that they are innocent civilians on absolutely nothing you have zero to support that claim. They might be but you don’t know that!

You can go on and on and on like I know you want too but the reality is you don’t know and neither do I so just leave it at that.

It’s completely pointless trying to reason with a known terrorist sympathiser like Soundy 🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼