Vulgar Victoria

He is a vandal pure and simple. If I went and spray painted a sign on the side of your house, I would be arrested. 😉

I agree 100%

This "campaign" is fascist. These unelected vigilantes think they can vandalise our city and then say it's "civil disobedience." Victoria Road, Albert Road, Devonshire Street, Wellington Road, Kent Station, MacCurtain Street, Pearse Road, Roger Casement Park, are all parts of this city's heritage. Lavitts Quay is called after Jacques Lavite a French Lord Mayor we had. Montennotte, Tivoli, and others remind us of our cosmopolitan Heritage as a port city.

Trying to impose your modern day political beliefs on the whole city especially when you represent no one and have repeatedly tried and failed to get elected is fascism.

He should be arrested and charged with Vandalism.

bihehxsmphvb6zf9nc5k.jpg

I'll just leave this here ...

I agree 100%

This "campaign" is fascist. These unelected vigilantes think they can vandalise our city and then say it's "civil disobedience." Victoria Road, Albert Road, Devonshire Street, Wellington Road, Kent Station, MacCurtain Street, Pearse Road, Roger Casement Park, are all parts of this city's heritage. Lavitts Quay is called after Jacques Lavite a French Lord Mayor we had. Montennotte, Tivoli, and others remind us of our cosmopolitan Heritage as a port city.

Trying to impose your modern day political beliefs on the whole city especially when you represent no one and have repeatedly tried and failed to get elected is fascism.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like it or not these street names are our history and unelected half-demented headbangers getting wound up about something from 150+ years ago would want to have a long hard look at themselves.

When The Old Quarter estate was being opened in Ballincollig, similarly minded idiots organised a protest at the road names that were linked to the history of the Gunpowder Mills and were insisting they be named after dead patriots. Fucking Year 0 muppets.

When The Old Quarter estate was being opened in Ballincollig, similarly minded idiots organised a protest at the road names that were linked to the history of the Gunpowder Mills and were insisting they be named after dead patriots. Fucking Year 0 muppets.

Yeah - that kind of thinking would have Victoria Barracks change to Collins Barracks. The very thought of it! :D

I agree 100%

Well said.

The English Market to be renamed, 'That country just a little to the right of us Market'.

Fcuking idiots, go and do something remotely useful instead, how about brightening up the place instead of daubing signs in black paint.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼