USA Mid Term Elections 2018

The Democrats will not do as well as they hoped.

No matter what happens, The Donald will continue to do what he thinks is best for the decent, law abiding people who elected him.

He will also be re-elected in 2 years time (if he decides to run).

I think the Dems are going to get a bit of a shock. Hope I'm wrong but unless they really get their vote out the right will hold on to power whichever way they can.

As for 2 years down the line. Too early to call.

The question is whether Kavanaugh appointment will bring out the republicans.
Saw a link this morning saying 2,000 people were prevented from registering to vote in Texas..............

Whatever happens US politics is getting more and more like the film Idiocracy by the day.

Who gives a toss regarding the farce that is the oligarch controlled USA and its rigged mickey mouse elections.
We have enough problems on this little island with the rancid corruption of the duopoly of FF/FG.

The question is whether Kavanaugh appointment will bring out the republicans.
Saw a link this morning saying 2,000 people were prevented from registering to vote in Texas..............

Whatever happens US politics is getting more and more like the film Idiocracy by the day.

Or will the women of America rise up and vote Democratic.

I think the Dems are going to get a bit of a shock. Hope I'm wrong but unless they really get their vote out the right will hold on to power whichever way they can.

As for 2 years down the line. Too early to call.

Trump can point to a growing economy, better relations with NK and the lack of a viable alternative. Make America Great 1 point, Me Too 0 point.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cardinals
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼