Thinking of getting married abroad!!

Any suggestions?? Anyone done this or been to a great wedding abroad??

yeah, was at a great one in Riva, Italy last year. it's good craic if ya have a lot of buddies going. just remember that they're going spending a lot to be at your wedding, so i'd say present money would be lower than if you had a wedding here. bonuses are that you don't have to invite the aunt you don't like by claiming 'keeping the numbers down' etc.

going to another one in october in rome. just had my own here a few weeks ago, and it was great craic. best of luck.

I got married 7 years ago in Las Vegas. Class place. Plenty of gambling and free booze. Magic place. It was brillant. Wedding only took about half hour. Defo recommend it, getting married abroad. Have friends who have got married in spain and italy and they would also recommend it.

was at a wedding in florence before, great spot and we all stayed in a castle in the heart of the Chianti wine region for the week aswell, was fantastic spot for it.

;)
I got married 7 years ago in Las Vegas. Class place. Plenty of gambling and free booze. Magic place. It was brillant. Wedding only took about half hour. Defo recommend it, getting married abroad. Have friends who have got married in spain and italy and they would also recommend it.

I got married in Málaga to a Spanish girl. Things could'nt be better!!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼