the US police killings

A) of course it would. it just wouldn't get as many headlines and/or cause riots.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/w...lina-lawyer-calls-it-completely-wrong-130755/

The small town of Eutawville, South Carolina, got a decision that many residents in New York City and Ferguson, Missouri, sought when a grand jury announced the criminal indictment of the town's white former police chief for the murder of an unarmed black man.

At a court hearing Thursday, Richard Combs, 38, the former chief and sole officer in the small town that has a population of just 300, was released after satisfying a $150,000 bond, according to WLTX. Combs is facing 30 years to life in prison if he's convicted for the murder of 54-year-old Bernard Bailey outside the Eutawville Police Department in May 2011. The two were engaged in an argument and scuffle over a traffic ticket previously issued to Bailey's daughter.

Combs' attorney, John O'Leary, has called the indictment against his client "wrong," after arguing that the prosecutor in the case, David Pascoe, leaned on national outrage toward law enforcement over the New York and Ferguson cases, according to The Associated Press.

"He's trying to make it racial because his timing is perfect," O'Leary argued. "He's got all the national issues going on, so they want to drag him in and say, look what a great community we are here, because we're going to put a police officer who was doing his job in jail for 30 years. That's wrong. That's completely wrong."

The blacks just want to loot, drink and take drugs, thats what it's all about.

What makes me lol are the moron whites supporting these black criminals, they probably get home after the protesting and find their homes robbed and probably blame white cops.

James Watson discovers the structure of DNA in 1962 gets a Nobel Prize medal.

James Watson links intelligence to race in 2007 and gets shunned.

James Watson got $3.5 for the medal this week, fair play, hope he enjoys his Hockney.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...ze-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html

A) of course it would. it just wouldn't get as many headlines and/or cause riots.

B) again, yes. the cops look after themselves. the victims race has nothing to do with it.

Really?

An unarmed white guy would be choked to death on a busy street by 6 cops?

I'd seriously doubt it.

Have you seen the video?

Do you think they were justified?

Really?

An unarmed white guy would be choked to death on a busy street by 6 cops?

I'd seriously doubt it.

Have you seen the video?

Do you think they were justified?

Are you saying that the police officer purposely murdered the guy because he hates black people? That's a pretty serious claim if so. Do you have any specific evidence to back it up or is it just your interpretation of what you saw on the video?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼