The OFFICIAL PROC IOTY 2012 poll.

So who is the biggest Idiot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No nominations needed this year as they have self nominated themselves through their contributions to this thread.

Just to save people trawling through what is some of the worst shite the Proc has ever produced I have included a brief synopsis a poster has provided of the thread on page 147.
For a whole week now, Scatter has played the idiot class of the PROC like a violin, whipping them up into a multi-orgiastic frenzy of finger-pointing rattlement.

The Scatter 'collective' are themselves, of course also mad as a box of randy frogs.

That whats in store for you so enjoy!

p.s as a added treat have a look at some pms Lamps/Micheal Splonk sent Liam. Cringetastic!
http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161777&highlight=lamps&page=22 Post 214 is a a Serious Internet lol moment

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Last edited:
scutter quivering with rattlement at 4 in the morning, on the INTERNET! :lol!:

this:

Quote:
==================== ==================== ====================

I have just put in a request to have all my posts and accounts removed from this site. This is a result of learning how this site is run and who is running it. The fact that I know admin ( stevie G) from my youth and never particular liked him (being polite here ) and the fact that he and his buddies run this forum under the pretence of being normal posters has prompted this decision.
I am just taking the opportunity before I am hopefully expunged from here to thank you (and your many alts ) for their support and friendship on this site. To be honest despite your multiple personalities you are one of the few genuine posters on here and therefore I am telling you exactly my intention of leaving here in advance before the propagandist make their own spin on events.
Feel free to post all, part or none of this communication once I am gone. I will leave it entirely to your own discretion. Hopefully the saga of getting my posts removed wont drag on for too long and I can close what has been except for my communications with you and a few others a largely regrettable affair.
Once again thanks for the posts, the laughs and the memories.
Your Internet friend
---

ps I have zero confidence in the confidentiality of this post, however I am happy to stand behind everything I have said. If this communication causes any trouble for you with admin I apologise in advance.

==================== ==================== ===================

Last edited:
Dan is a master of the INTERNET, he effortlessly walked scutter into a meltdown

Only a few more hours now til Scutty wakes up. Head pounding, empty cans of lilt and toffee crisp wrappers strewn all over the floor of his bedsit. Looking over towards the corner of the room, he sees the little light blinking on his laptop and then the memory of his epic INTERNET meltdown slowly begins to dawn on him...

ohgodwhathaveidone.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

5th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼