The official Man Utd Thread Part two

KD Langer

Banned
Seems like a good time to let the other thread die, given the problems wth it not opening, pages missing etc

Ditto other threads like liverpool and arsenal, but I'll leave that to their fans.

Worked well for the Cork hurlers thread.

article-2544925-1AE9D6D900000578-834_624x599.jpg

Really hoping they can do us a favour against City but its hard to see where United could pull a result from. Moyes really looking out of his depth, tactically woeful and showing no signs of improvement. Still have a very strong attacking side but the way he has them set up really isn't doing himself any favours. Absolutely baffling substitutions again yesterday, Cleverley is an absolute bluffer of a footballer and Rio can't run anymore. His signings ain't doing great either, he simply doesn't know what to do with Mata and Fellaini doesn't suit United at all, he was awful yesterday.

If they are knocked out of the CL during the week he should get the chop. Just simply not good enough and it's just better to cut your losses in these cases. It might improve but it certainly doesn't look like it, players losing confidence with him aswell as a lack of experience in managing a team up that end of the table. I laughed when I heard he had somehow managed to get the United job but never did I thing he could do this badly with a title winning squad.

Here's to many more years of Moyesy though.

moyes12.jpg

Can't access that without being a member del, does it give any indication as to who?

Brilliant either way, hoping this doesn't all culminate in Moyes getting sacked too early though.

No i only saw the tweet. Was hoping one of the Man U fans might have had some info.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Casey Black

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼