The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Seeing as there won’t be an Alternative Fanny tomorrow, Mark delivers one of the best meltdowns ever, he should have took his own advice and stuck to 2 pints instead of 5. But he also speaks a lot of sense.

Keep that prick out of this thread please m8!

If you want to watch good United content, try Stretford Paddock or United People TV.

We'll get smashed.

13 games lost. So far.

I don't see how he can survive.
Yeah, the lads on the aforementioned Stretford Paddock were fearful of a mauling on Sunday, and I can't disagree. If they're ever going to take revenge for the 8-2 and 6-1, they'll never get a better chance.

I'd take 0-2 right now.

As for ETH, no I can't see him surviving. Christ like Erik, I know you have football principles, but ffs, just stick them in your pocket for a short time and stop getting humiliated every week. 4-5-1, with an emphasis on defence, and trying to nick goals will do from now to the end of the season (Should have done it a month ago, it's probably too late now.)

Yeah, the lads on the aforementioned Stretford Paddock were fearful of a mauling on Sunday, and I can't disagree. If they're ever going to take revenge for the 8-2 and 6-1, they'll never get a better chance.

I'd take 0-2 right now.

As for ETH, no I can't see him surviving. Christ like Erik, I know you have football principles, but ffs, just stick them in your pocket for a short time and stop getting humiliated every week. 4-5-1, with an emphasis on defence, and trying to nick goals will do from now to the end of the season (Should have done it a month ago, it's probably too late now.)

Well they were able to show a degree of pragmatism in going to Anfield and parking the bus.

The number of losses this season isnt anywhere close to good enough.

Playing wide open with that defence was waving the white flag. It could have been more. The players clearly arent trying a damn for him this season.

They might run a bit for the new guy but most of those bums need to be shown the door. Jose said it, theres still players there that werent good enough when he was in charge. Ole said similar about players not trying.

Last night should put paid to the morons trying to blame Bruno. They created virtually nothing without him on the pitch.

I'd take 0-2 right now.

This is spot on! It's all well and good having an idea of you want to play the game (which i can't work out btw) however in order to get a result when you don't have anywhere near to a fully fit squad allowances need to be made.

When I seen Evans & Casemiro at CB with Eiksen in front of them I knew it was going to be a long night.

ETH has been dealt a shitty hand this season in lots of ways but he hasn't helped himself either with how he has set the team up in a lot of games, I don't think he can complain too much if he does he sacked but I don't think he will.

Who comes in Tommy T ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Aideen McQueen & Guests

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼