The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

This is spot on! It's all well and good having an idea of you want to play the game (which i can't work out btw) however in order to get a result when you don't have anywhere near to a fully fit squad allowances need to be made.
Yep
When I seen Evans & Casemiro at CB with Eiksen in front of them I knew it was going to be a long night.
I knew that long before I saw the teams :lol!:

Wait, that's not funny 😥

Had a few pro Palace bets that copped, every cloud and all that..............
ETH has been dealt a shitty hand this season in lots of ways but he hasn't helped himself either with how he has set the team up in a lot of games, I don't think he can complain too much if he does he sacked but I don't think he will.
Yeah, it's his own fault if he gets sacked. Was watching Andy Mitten earlier though, and he said he has gotten no inkling of him being sacked or kept on. Looks like Ineos can at least keep things under wraps. The other journos are just guessing with their bollocks stories.
Who comes in Tommy T ?
I suppose he has to be on the list. Decent coach, but don't know if Ineos would put up with his moaning?

you-know-what-this-reminds-me-of-rudy-ayoub.gif

Haven’t watched any Bundesliga bullshit this year.

It was the best league in the world until Alonso decided he was a fanny and wanted to wait for Real.

Sabitzer was like a man possessed last night. Covered a lot of ground and worked his bollocks off. Utd could have done worse than hang on to him. Couldn’t be worse than Amrabat anyway.

Emre Can looked very good as well tbh and he was pure dogshit at Liverpool so maybe the backs to wall scenario just suited the likes of them.

Last edited:

It was the best league in the world until Alonso decided he was a fanny and wanted to wait for Real.

Sabitzer was like a man possessed last night. Covered a lot of ground and worked his bollocks off. Utd could have done worse than hang on to him. Couldn’t be worse than Amrabat anyway.

Emre Can looked very good as well tbh and he was pure dogshit at Liverpool so maybe the backs to wall scenario just suited the likes of them.

Apparently Sabitzer was offered to them for 20 mill.

They sold Fred for 10 million, then paid 10 million for a season loan of Amrabat who they didn't play 🙄

The next manager shouldn't be let near transfers.

One thing that is nauseating is the Brit press trying to make out Sancho’s play against PSG is some sort of validation for his behaviour.

The manager stood by him when he was having a difficult time and he repaid that understanding by downing tools for a half a season in a huff over being told he wasn't training properly.

According to Matic he was always late for training and we saw he was regularly up until 3 or 4 in the morning playing computer games.

He let his teammates down when he was badly needed this season. He showed a total lack of professionalism. Its telling that other wanker Rashford is the only Utd player liking his socials.

He can enjoy his adulation at Dortmund for a semi final. They wont be offering to pay him wages anything like hes currently on and I cant see any top club touching him after the way he has carried on. A total big time Charlie and I hope he never wears a United jersey again.

Last edited:

I said it at the time it was a mistake letting him go, looked very tidy in what I saw of him at United in the few months he was there.

I’m sure he’s delighted with it how it worked out and fair play to him he seems a good lad

That's why we got rid of him m8.

Can't be having that. It would make the shirkers look bad (worse than they already do).

#TeamSpirit

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:45pm

More events ▼