The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Apart from the 3 young lads and Bruno, I couldn't care less who they sell tbphwy

But I really do hope Rashford leaves.
I'd agree but Bruno needs to show he can follow instruction.
The spaces between defence and mid are ridiculous and that's where United have been punished all season. Picking the right moments to get forward are critical.
He expends his energy chasing everything down up top. Do that across mid and you have a player.

Anyone who thinks Bruno is the problem hasnt a Scooby.

Keane was having a right cut off him on his podcast and Wright correctly pointed out that United would be absolutely nowhere without Bruno.
Shape is everything on a pitch. Would you let Varane play ahead of the midfield and not expect defence to be exposed. Bruno is not 'the problem' he's a part of "the problem".
Play him behind a front two who are tucking in from the wings or let him keep position in mid to build up play and then break. It's basics Dan, and i imagine Hag is the fault.

Here la...

Shape is everything on a pitch. Would you let Varane play ahead of the midfield and not expect defence to be exposed. Bruno is not 'the problem' he's a part of "the problem".
Play him behind a front two who are tucking in from the wings or let him keep position in mid to build up play and then break. It's basics Dan, and i imagine Hag is the fault.

Here la...

Stfu you SSB.

Neville is to punditry what Fred West is to gardening.

Bruno is this generations Bryan Robson. A world class player in a team with a couple of okay players and then mostly dross.

Except Robson was absolutely worshiped by United fans, and Bruno gets mauled by a significant portion of the fan base. There's enough things wrong with Utd without going to town one of the few bright lights.

Bruno is this generations Bryan Robson. A world class player in a team with a couple of okay players and then mostly dross.

Except Robson was absolutely worshiped by United fans, and Bruno gets mauled by a significant portion of the fan base. There's enough things wrong with Utd without going to town one of the few bright lights.

Spot on.

Hes thrown his career away at United and he gets stick from clueless numpties for it. Case in point the absolute dregs still saying he wanted to be taken off against Liverpool 🙄

There's a multitude of problems at United. Bruno isnt one of them and we will be sorry when hes gone.

Saw that on twitter Saturday night. If it was some brainless teenager you'd give him a warning and tell him to cop on, but 44?

Throw the fucking book at him.

A f*cking dope. Imagine going out and behaving like that. Hope he enjoyed himself, it will be his last game

Anyone who thinks Bruno is the problem hasnt a Scooby.

Keane was having a right cut off him on his podcast and Wright correctly pointed out that United would be absolutely nowhere without Bruno.

I'd agree. Part of why he's a bit all over the place is there are gaps left right & centre and he's trying to be pro-active and keep the show on the road. In a more mature, balanced set-up he'd be able to slot in a more stuctured way - like he does for Portugal.

He turns 30 in Sep. By the time Man Utd get their act in order chances are he'll have moved on elsewhere or retired. He'll still be very useful to keep around for the next 2 years at least.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jim Comet

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼